Health and Safety Consultant – Manufacturing - £350p/d to £400p/d – 2 to 3 Month Contract – London – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based in London covering site across London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the HR Director, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
This position is offered as a 2 to 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Managing risk within the business
- Reviewing risk assessments and audits
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Acting as the point of contact for safety queries
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum
- Be a Chartered Member of IOSH as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a Manufacturing, Engineering or FMCG environment
In return, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a daily rate of £350 to £400p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.