Health and Safety Consultant - Public Sector - £300p/d to £330p/d – Near Milton Keynes – 6-month contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based near Milton Keynes.
Reporting directly to the Director, the successful candidate will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £300p/d to £330p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Developing policies and procedures
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing health and safety advice throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a public sector, social housing, corporate, facilities management or care environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.