Health and Safety Consultant – Education - £250 to £265p/d – 3 to 6-month contract – National Travel – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a charitable organisation covering sites nationally.
Reporting directly to the Principal, the successful health and safety consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 to 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from daily rate of £250p/d to £265p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Providing day to day health and safety advice
- Acting as the main point of contact for all health and safety queries
- Reporting health and safety accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within the aggregates, manufacturing or construction industries
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.