Health and Safety Consultant – Warehousing / Distribution - £220p/d to £250p/d – 2 to 3-month contract – near Crew – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based near Crewe.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 2 to 3 contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £220p/d to £250p/d, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out tool box talks
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Logistics, Manufacturing, or FMCG environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com