Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a well-respected and expanding construction consultancy working in the Leicester region with travel to other remits. This is to include a salary of between £35K-£45k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Bonus + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Consultancy Director, you will undertake analysis of client policies, procedures and management systems whilst then working to implement change for the improvement of these amongst other consultancy services offered.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant is required to:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum (Construction or Fire Certificates are desirable)
- Be a commercially minded individual.
- Have implemented, audited, maintained management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Ideally hold Construction industry / CDM experience
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will receive a salary of £35K-£45k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Bonus + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follwo the linkt to apply!