£35,000 to £40,000 – Health and Safety Consultant – Kent - Home based
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for a number of clients, covering a variety of industry sectors. You will be travelling from home to client sites on a daily basis, being able to conduct a number of risk assessments, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and being able to conduct accident investigations. Ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
As the Health and Safety consultant you will be:
- Working within a rapidly growing consultancy who value their staff and have recently enjoyed a huge amount of growth
- Home based role (travelling to and from site directly from home)
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of sites.
- 5-week induction where you will be supported and integrated in to the business
As the Health and Safety consultant, your salary and package will be:
- Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
- Company car
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Support with CPD
If you are interested in applying for this Health and Safety Consultant role, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and safety consultancy or client facing role
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Willing to work multi-site
If this is of interest to you, please contact Gavin Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org