Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development. This role is to cover South-West clients from Somerset to Cornwall.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for a number of clients, covering a variety of industry sectors. You will be travelling from home to client sites on a daily basis, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be:
- Working within a rapidly growing consultancy who value their staff and have recently gone through huge growth
- Home based role (travelling to and from site directly from home) with the luxury to work from home on a Friday
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of sites.
- 5-week induction where you will be supported and integrated in to the business
As the Health and Safety Consultant, your salary and package will be:
- Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience
- Company car
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Support with CPD
If you are interested in applying for this Health and Safety Consultant role, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and safety consultancy or client facing role
- Hold a full, clean driving license
- Willing to work multi-site
If this role is of interest please follow the link to apply!