Health and Safety Consultant - Midlands - £25,000 - £35,000 + Company Car + Laptop + Phone + Benefits
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a truly impressive consultancy with offices in the Midlands to recruit for a new Health and Safety Consultant to support one of their main clients within the retail sector.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a supportive and quality driven environment where our client emphasises a huge amount of focus on your personal and professional development
- No two days will be the same! You will visit different retail stores, deal with different types of people and face a range of different risks
- An opportunity like this is fantastic for growth and development when you consider your long-term career. You will be able to exercise your Health and Safety experience in a number of different scenarios and communicate with people of all levels – improving your stakeholder management as well as working with sub-contractors and client employees
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with both your direct team of Consultants and also the external client’s staff members
- Visiting the client’s retail stores and offices within your region
- Providing general advice to clients on Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Environmental matters
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- Either have experience of, or be open to working in multiple industry sectors in a health and safety capacity
- Hold experience of fire risk assessment
- Have experience in the following sectors would be advantageous; Retail, Construction / CDM, Facilities / FM, Property Management
In return, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 + Company car and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01252 954963 to express your interest.