Health and Safety Consultant - Wakefield covering clients across the UK
Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a well-respected and expanding construction consultancy based in the Leeds area with occasional travel to client and design meetings at UK wide remits. This is to include a salary of between £25k-£30k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Consultancy Director, you will undertake typical Health and Safety duties for multiple major Blue-Chip clients.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant is required to:
- Hold NEBOSH general or equivalent as a minimum
- Undertaking health and safety auditing services and construction site inspections – will be trained if required
- Carrying out risk assessments and commenting on safety documentation on behalf of clients
- Assisting clients as necessary with accident / incident investigations
- Advising clients on their duties under the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 (CDM)
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Consultant / CDM Advisor will receive a salary £25K-£30k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please send up to date CV’s to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>