Health & Safety Advisor/Consultant – 30-45K – Basildon Essex - Covering sites across the Southeast
Are you passionate about Health and Safety professional, looking to further your Health and Safety career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor/Consultant in partnership with an exceptional fast-growing business, due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Health & Safety Advisor/Consultant will be responsible for:
- To provide professional health and safety services
- To develop, identify and follow up potential business leads
- To develop and maintain existing business accounts
- To provide support to Key Account Manager
- To provide support and guidance to the Health and Safety Administrator
- Any other reasonable activities as business needs dictate
The ideal Health & Safety Advisor/Consultant will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety. However, we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £30K-£45K (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Car allowance after 6 months
- Expensed travel
- Government pension
- 20 days annual leave with a Christmas breakdown
Essential requirements include:
- A minimum of 1-year Health and Safety experience within Construction.
- A NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- A Passion to develop a Health and Safety career
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org