Health and Safety Consultant – Near Basingstoke – £250-£280 – 12-month FTC – Construction / Manufacturing / CDM – ASAP start
Principal People are pleased to be working with a market leading organisation, looking to source a Health and Safety Consultant to work with them on an interim basis for the duration of their internal fit out project.
The organisation is seeking interim support for their single site based near Basingstoke. The successful candidate must have CDM experience and be available within 3 weeks’ notice. This position will offer unparalleled experience on a top tier COMAH site ensuring environmental, health and safety.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing contractors on site
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Delivering tool box talks on site
- Carrying out accident investigations
This is contract offers the successful candidate the chance to work with a friendly and engaging client, ensuring their project runs in accordance to the safety function.
The successful candidate must have:
- A NEBOSH Construction certificate (equivalent or greater)
- Professional CDM experience whilst in a professional safety position
- Be available within 3 weeks’ notice
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract on an exciting construction project with an engaging employer. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to email@example.com. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available.