Health and Safety Consultant – Property Management - £40k – £45k (Pro Rata) + Package – Near Walsall - 6-month contract - ASAP
Principal People have been engaged by a rapidly expanding organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their Health and Safety Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organisation with audit processes around landlord compliance.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Setting out the audit program
- Carrying out audits and inspections
- Developing procedures
- Aligning policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum (NEBOSH Diploma desirable but not essential)
- Be a Lead Auditor in OHSAS 18001
- Hold a full UK driving license and be flexible to travel two days per week in and around the Midlands
- Possess experience working within a Property Management, Social Housing, Facilities Management or Retail environment
In return, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a salary of up to £45k (pro rata) depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.