Health and Safety Consultant - £40,000 + Benefits – Opportunity to work from home or from London office if commutable - *Excellent development opportunities*
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join one of the world’s leading Health and Safety training organisations based in London.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As a Health and Safety Consultant you will be exposed to a range of different organisations, locations and industry sectors both within the UK and across the globe giving you an excellent opportunity to diversify your experience. You will have all the tools at your disposal to carry out the role at a high level and will be pushed to breach the boundaries of how you improve the services the consultants provide throughout the globe.
As the Health and Safety Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- The responsibility to undertake audits and training across the UK and internationally, as well as advise and guide their extensive client and member base.
- Technical knowledge and experience of a range of safety, health and environmental management principles, tools and techniques.
- Managing their own diary and travel plans throughout the UK, international travel will be booked months in advance generally yet there is a possibility of it being slightly shorter depending on the need. Great organisational skills are therefore required to ensure they can do this efficiently.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will be/have:
- Qualified to a NEBOSH General Certificate level or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety (NCRQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety)
- IOSH Membership (ideally GradIOSH yet will consider TechIOSH)
- Experience of delivering health and safety training courses (will consider individuals with significant training / teaching experience that can be upskilled within the role.
- Experience of delivering IOSH and/or NEBOSH courses (highly desirable but not essential)
- Experience of developing health and safety training courses (highly desirable but not essential)
- An outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused practitioner who can build strong and positive working relationships across multiple sites.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.