Health and Safety Consultant - £280p/d to £300p/d – Dartford – Manufacturing – 2 month contract – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a food manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Consultant to work with them on a contract basis.
While this contract is initially offered for a period of 2 months, there is significant scope for the successful Health and Safety Consultant to provide further support to the organisation whilst they recruit for a permanent incumbent.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance on-site
- Supporting with ongoing projects to support the organisation with upcoming tenders
- Carrying out accident investigations when required
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess significant experience of providing advice to manufacturing organisations on all aspects of health and safety.
Essential requirements include:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in dealing with non-conformances
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.