Health and Safety Consultant – £35k + Company car + 4% contributory pension scheme + 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) + Group life and critical illness insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established consultancy company who pride themselves on providing high quality consultancy services and are highly regarded within the Health and Safety industry. Reporting directly to the board of Directors working within a team of 12 other consultants, you will support the organisation in driving their clients safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A fantastic package on top of a basic salary of £35k
- The chance to work and develop within a rapidly expanding business with opportunities for progression
- To work, visit and network within a large client community
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working with a wide variety of clients, providing robust solutions for all health and safety issues
- Auditing, training, creating systems and policies (both implementation and maintenance)
- Continually developing the scope of client services available
- Developing strong internal relationships with directors and stakeholders
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Hold a few UK driving license and be willing to travel
- Have a good level of computer skills
In return, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a salary of up to £35k + Company car + 4% contributory pension scheme + 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) + Group life and critical illness insurance.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.