Health and Safety Consultant - Redhill - £35K - £45K – Construction + Package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a national well established and reputable construction organisation, covering South London and the South of England
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a growing and successful construction organisation who has recently taken on new and exciting construction developments which has created further expansion within their team in Redhill.
As the company continues to grow, further opportunities are being created as they look to continuously improve all aspects of Health and Safety within construction.
As the Health and Safety Consultant your key day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out site inspections and audits on new and refurbished developments and other construction sites
- Providing guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Liaising with clients and contractors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Consultant you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH certificate, ideally Diploma
- Be a member of IOSH, Tech or above.
- Come from a construction background and be an engaging and communicative individual.
This role is paying £38-£44k + Company car, fuel card and Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com