Health and Safety consultant required to join a well-established UK based consultancy, covering the South of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a rapidly expanding organisation which hold an impeccable reputation for providing consultancy services. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director, you will be part of a team that builds and maintains client relationships operating with a quality driven approach.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will focus on working with clients from a wide variety of industry sectors, providing both operational and strategic support.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
• Conducting risk assessments, training and implementing policies and practices
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with existing and new clients
• Working within a team of 4 other consultants to ensure a high level of consultancy is being achieved
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A diverse range of experience working across multiple industries within Health and Safety
• The ability to engage at all levels within the organisation
• The ability to work autonomously and manage their own diary
• Experience in conducting audits, risk assessments, fire risk assessments and COSHH assessments
In return the salary is £36k to £38k + car allowance + pension + healthcare and expenses paid.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.