Health and Safety Consultant - Derbyshire - £35K - £40K – Construction + Package
We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a national construction organisation that is well established and reputable in their market to cover Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful construction organisation who has recently taken on new and exciting construction developments which has created further expansion within their team in Derbyshire.
As the company continues to grow further opportunities are being created as they look to continuously improve all aspects of Health and Safety within construction.
As the Health and Safety Consultant your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- Carrying out site inspections and audits on new and refurbished developments and other construction sites
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Liaising with clients and contractors.
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Consultant you will
- Hold a Nebosh certificate ideally construction
- Be a member of IOSH Tech or above.
- Come from a construction background and be an engaging and communicative individual.
This role is paying £35k-£40k + Company Car fuel card and Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org