Health and Safety Consultant – Facilities Management / Waste - £43k - £50k + Package – 3 month FTC – Home based
I am contacting you today as I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious organisation. This is a home based opportunity with occasional travel to sites across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Head of HSEQ, you will support the organisation in driving them culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous senior package
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
- Good opportunity to gain or enhance your experience within the waste industry
- Able to work autonomously
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Flexible and open to occasional travel
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk management profiling
- Supporting the project management teams regarding risk management
- Chairing the risk team meetings
- Coordinating nationwide risk teams
- Creating gap analysis reports
- Writing policies and procedures
- Presenting solutions to the senior members of the business
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent would be desirable
- Ideally have experience within the Waste or Facilities sector, however we are open to all industry backgrounds.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate telephone interviews availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org