A Health and Safety Consultant is required to join a renowned brand within the corporate consultancy industry.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening for a Health and Safety Consultant to progress their career with a rapidly expanding organisation who hold a prestigious reputation as a diverse, forward thinking industry leader.
Reporting directly to the Principal Health and Safety Consultant, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of health and safety project policies, client liaisons, training and more.
This exceptional opportunity has become available due to the phenomenal growth of the business and will be predominantly based in London with occasional travel across the UK.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Continuously reviewing, implementing and maintaining effective health and safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Supporting the day to day client health and safety operations.
- Conducting risk assessments, audits, implementing management systems and client liaisons.
- Designing and delivering bespoke training.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum, ideally will possess Diploma level or equivalent.
- Good written and oral presentation skills.
- Experience within a corporate back ground, ideally within facilities management or consultancy.
In return the salary is up to £40k plus performance related bonus and expansive package including private health care and company pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.