This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a well-known and financially stable company who have excellent career and progression opportunities available.
Reporting in to the Director of the business, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving and managing safety operationally whilst developing Health and Safety policies, procedures and conducting staff training.
This role is a regional position based from home, covering the South and South East.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Visiting client sites and managing relationships with external clients
- Conducting risk assessments, auditing of client sites and report writing
- Auditing client sites for 4 days of the week and report writing for 1 day of the week
- Travelling in between client sites from all industry sectors
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum however ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level H&S qualification
- Experience of multi-site Health and Safety Consultancy work
- A team working and collaborative approach
- A high level of engagement across clients from different industry sectors
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus an excellent package including company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and life insurance and 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability for December. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.