Health and Safety Consultant – FMCG - £240 to £250p/d – 3months – Stafford - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based in Stafford.
Reporting directly to the general manager, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 3-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £240 to £250p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Coaching the team managers
- Improving the health and safety culture
- Ensuring compliance on site
- Conducting all operational day to day duties on a single site
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Transport, Logistics or FMCG sectors
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org