Health and Safety Consultant - Haddenham- £20K - £25K - Construction
We have a great opportunity arisen for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a rapidly expanding construction consultancy. This is an office focused position based in Haddenham with occasional site travel.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing business who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Consultant you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and career.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting contractors in developing Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
- Undertaking safety audits and inspections.
- Assisting with the development of risk assessments
- Supporting clients and developing lasting relationships.
To be ideal for the role of Health and Safety Consultant you will have:
- A NEBOSH Construction or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work with others to achieve team and personnel targets
- Construction experience / ex forces is highly desirable
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £25k.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com