Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious organisation based in Birmingham.
Reporting directly to the Head of HSE working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £280-£300 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Organising the risk register
- Updating risk assessments where gaps are found
- Looking through the standing operating procedures and making recommendations
- Driving the health and safety culture forward throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General certificate is essential
- Have experience within heavy engineering, heavy manufacturing, high risk or automotive
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.