Health and Safety Consultant – 15-day contract – Education – Central London – Feb Start - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based in Central London covering multiple sites across Central London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in reviewing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £280 to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all health and safety literature
- Reviewing the whole health and safety system throughout the organisation
- Writing a report with findings and recommendations
- Providing and implementation plan following the review
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Experience reviewing health and safety management systems
- Experience working within the Education, Corporate, Local Government or Facilities Management sectors.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.