Health and Safety Consultant - £30,000 to £40,000 – Midlands
This is an exclusive opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a multidisciplinary consultancy based in the Midlands who have a service driven and customer focused approach to providing Health and Safety advice.
Reporting in to the Managing Director of the business, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing general Health and Safety advice, risk assessments, method statements and Health and Safety Training.
This role is a home-based position, covering sites that are predominantly based in the West Midlands.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Visiting client sites and managing relationships with external clients
- Conducting risk assessments, auditing of client sites and report writing
- Travelling in between client sites from all industry sectors including retail, engineering, manufacturing, care and construction sites
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum however ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level H&S qualification
- Experience of multi-site Health and Safety Consultancy work
- A team working and collaborative approach
- A high level of engagement across clients from different industry sectors
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus a package including company car, generous mileage compensation plus more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability for the start of February. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.