Health and Safety Consultant – South West - £30,000 to £40,000
Principal People have been exclusively engaged with a fast-growing Health and Safety Consultancy who offer a plethora of services to clients within a diverse range of industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a progressive and financially powerful company who are part of a well-recognised wider group.
Reporting in to the Director of Safety, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing general Health and Safety advice, conducting audits and risk assessments and managing their own client base moving forward.
This role is a home-based role, covering sites across the South West region of the country.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be:
- Visiting client sites and managing relationships with external clients
- Conducting risk assessments, auditing of client sites and report writing
- Client facing for 4 days of the week and report writing for 1 day of the week
- Travelling in between client sites from all industry sectors
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To play a pivotal part in the growth of this exciting company
- To be part of a personable and close-knit Health and Safety unit that genuinely care about providing a good quality service to their clients
- To work autonomously in managing your own client base
- To develop your skillset and be a recognised future leader within the company
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum however ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level Health & Safety qualification
- Experience of multi-site Health and Safety Consultancy work
- A team working and collaborative approach
- A high level of engagement across clients from different industry sectors
In return the salary is between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus an excellent package including company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and life insurance and 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability in the next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment