Health and Safety Consultant – Manufacturing - £200 to £230 p/d – 2 days per week – 6-month contract near Thetford
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based near Thetford.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract 2 days per week, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200 to £230p/d, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Carrying out COSHH assessments
- Overseeing manual handling
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Carrying out health and safety inspections
- Reviewing health and safety policies and procedures
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within the Manufacturing, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical and Engineering industries.
- Have good working knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO18001, and OHSAS 18001
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.