Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant / CDM Advisor to join a well-respected and expanding construction consultancy based in the Leeds area with occasional travel to client and design meetings at UK wide remits. This is to include a salary of between £35K-£40k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Bonus + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Consultancy Director, you will undertake typical CDM Advisory and Principal Designer duties for two of the companys major Blue-Chip clients.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant / CDM Advisor is required to:
· Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
· Be a member of IOSH demonstrating CPD for progression to Chartered status
· Have undertaken a CDM Advisory / Principal Designer role within a consultancy capacity.
· Hold Construction industry and CDM/PD experience
· Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Consultant / CDM Advisor will receive a salary £35K-£40k + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Bonus + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!