Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a fantastic business based nr Forest Hill, London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 months contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of up to £250 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Safety briefings
- Weekly toolbox talks
- Risk Assessments / Method Statements
- Permit Creation
- Weekly Plant/Equipment inspections
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess experiance within the Construction industry
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate minimum (Construction Certificate is highly desirable)
- Hold CSCS card is essential
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.