Health and Safety Coordinator - Hitchin - Construction - £27k - £33k + Car / Allowance + package
A Health and Safety Coordinator required to join an expanding construction organisations based in Hitchin and covering sites around the South East. This role is paying up to £33K + Car / Allowance + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the successful candidate you will assist the Health and Safety function whilst developing your credentials and career within a fantastic business.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- · H&S set up for sites
- · Producing construction phase plans
- · Undertake operational duties including risk assessments, method statements, site inspections etc.
- · Maintaining the company’s management systems
To be considered for the Health and Safety Coordinator position you must:
- · Hold a NEBOSH Certificate or be working toward gaining a NEBOSH
- · Have good IT capabilities
- · Have a passion for developing a career in Health and Safety
- · Be a confident and approachable individual capable at liaising at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be offered a salary of up to £27-33k + car/allowance + package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com