Health and Safety Coordinator 6-9 Month FTC - Construction - £25k - £30k
A well renowned construction contractor are looking to recruit for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join an expanding construction organisation. This is an office site based role in Hitchin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation. As a main Principal Contractor they are part of some prestigious projects which will scope the infrastructure of the UK over the coming years.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator your key day to day duties will include;
- Producing Health and Safety documentation
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Managing Health and Safety systems
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Coordinator you will:
- Have excellent IT skills and be fluent with Microsoft office
- Be approachable and personable
- Have experience working in and administrative role
In return, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be offered a salary of up to £30k
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org