Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator join a nationally recognised business based near Haddington.
Reporting directly to the working as the sole point of contact within health and safety with the Site Health and Safety Manager the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6 month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a pro rata’s salary from £27-£30k (depending on experience)
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting the management team
- Looking after the health and safety administration
- Preparing tool box talks and site audits
- Administrating the health and safety management system on site
The ideal candidate will:
- Have IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum
- Have experience with Construction, Manufacturing or Aggregates
- Have an excellent knowledge of computer literacy
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Be engaging and communicative
- NEBOSH General Certificate is highly desirable
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.