A market leading international consultancy are looking to recruit to recruit for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their team in an office based role in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team of Safety practitioners who pride themselves on providing outstanding Health and Safety guidance and advice, to a range of clients within both public and private sectors from SME’s to large blue chip corporate clients.
Reporting directly into the Senior Health and Safety Coordinator for London you will provide a wide range of Health and Safety office based duties for the construction division.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for;
- Conducting audits
- Providing health and safety training
- Carrying out DSE assessments
- Conducting accident investigation
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Coordinator you will;
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate / IOSH Managing Safety qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Health and Safety
- Be an engaging individual who has pragmatic approach to safety
- Have experience / qualification with ISO 9001 (internal / external auditor qualification in OHSAS 18001 / 45001 desirable)
Salary for the role of Health and Safety Coordinator is paying between £30,000- £38,000 (depending on experience) plus pension plus bonus profits scheme plus other flexible benefits as part of an extensive package equating to a total of £45,000 as a total package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.