Health and Safety Coordinator - Construction £25-£30k – Central London
Health and Safety Coordinator required to join a market leading construction and civil engineering organisation based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a Globally renowned organisation which hold an impeccable reputation for quality and innovation. As an industry leader, they are a pivotal part of ground breaking projects which will scope the infrastructure of the UK over the coming years. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the overall function of the role will be updating all policies and procedures as well as ensuring all health and safety information is being recorded.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be hardworking, organised and be able to work from their own initiative with a focus on providing an excellent standard of general administrative duties.
The appointed Health and Safety Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Producing graphs, tables and KPI’s documentation.
- Coordinating, maintaining and updating all Health and Safety documentation.
- Maintaining online accreditations
- Checking internal processes
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Health and Safety Coordinator, with a knowledge of the Civil Engineering, Rail or Construction industry.
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent I.T Skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Our client is offering a salary and package of £25-£30k and 9% contributory pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.