I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a well-established and ever expanding charitable organization based in Northampton.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a real difference. As the Health and Safety Coordinator you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to progress and most of all; develop your career within Health and Safety. The next Health and Safety Coordinator will ideally be based in or around the Northampton area and be open to travelling to multiple sites
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work for a nationally renowned charitable organisation that is at the forefront of what they do. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with the variety of multisite travel to a range of sites that are ever expanding with over 500 retail outlets throughout the UK.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Health and Safety Manager to coordinate and deliver projects, initiatives and activities as identified within the Health and Safety Retail Risk Register.
- Support with the administration of the Fire Safety Management Programme.
- Monitor the H&S Budget and raise purchase orders / receipt as and when required.
- This role will require travel to a range of sites as and when required.
- Administer training programmes, track attendance and monitor outcomes.
- Follow up, monitor and evidence the implementation of audit/inspection recommendations made by the H&S and Internal Audit Teams.
The ideal Health and Safety Coordinator will have a:
- NEBOSH Certificate or NVQ3 in Safety.
- Associate Membership status with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint programmes and how they are used within a Health and Safety role.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation to progress within Health and Safety.
- Ability to coach, influence and negotiate to achieve results.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be offered a salary of up to £24,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming few weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.