Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a newly created Health and Safety Coordinator role. The role is with an international waste recycling company and will require the candidate to visit multi sites across the South West.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will work extremely closely with the Regional Health and Safety Manager, with a great opportunity to maintain and improve upon the high level of health across different sites. A salary between £30,000 and £35,000 + company car plus other benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
The role is based across highly active and dangerous which vary with size and there are challenges around every corner making this an exciting opportunity to really get stuck in with the Health and Safety. This hugely positive challenge will include reviewing legislation policies and procedures and creating proposals for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of HSE across the sites.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Conducting risk assessments and site audits.
- Investigating any accidents on the site.
- Maintaining the high standard of Health and Safety on the site.
- Implementing policies and procedures.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Have had over 4 years of Health and safety experience.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this role is of interest to you please apply today or contact Shelby via phone on 01252 954 966 or email email@example.com. Due to the popularity of the role we can only contact candidates of interest.