Health and Safety Coordinator – 12 Month FTC – Public Sector / Social Housing / Local Authority - £27,000 + package.
I am currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Coordinator within an expanding residential organisation. This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation you can personally develop experience whilst taking control of the role. As the Health and Safety Coordinator you will be part of an expanding organisation with large opportunity to develop into a permanent position. You will carry out the operational Health and Safety within the site with some administrative responsibilities.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting site audits
- Undertaking incident investigations
- Completing risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring the safety administration is complete
The ideal Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (equivalent or greater)
- Experience working within a public sector or residential organisation
- Previously carried out health and safety inspections and audits
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £27,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference 24224 today to express your interest.