Health and Safety Engineer - 3-month Fixed-term contract £44,000-£50,000 pro rata – Aberdeenshire
A Health and Safety Engineer is required to join an oil and gas company on a 3-month fixed term contract based out of an office near Thainstone. This position will be working predominantly an office-based role, looking after health and safety and the company’s policies and procedures as well as updating and maintaining policies and procedures.
It is an excellent opportunity for a SHEQ Professional looking to progress their career within a leading and progressive business that works in a specialist area in varying environments within the oil and gas industry. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities across the company’s different offices with occasional visits to sites the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As the Health and Safety Engineer your responsibilities will include:
· Updating and maintaining policies and procedures
· Maintain and improve the HSEQ culture
· Helping to integrate new management systems
· Accident reports
· Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
The ideal Health and Safety Engineer will hold:
· Hold a NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum
· Industry experience within construction (ideally exposure to oil and gas both onshore and offshore)
· Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels.
In return, the pro rata salary on offer for the Health and Safety Engineer is between £44,000-£50,000.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP