Health and Safety Environmental Manager - Manufacturing - £65k to £70k - 12-month contract – Brighton – ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a newly formed company, who our rapidly expanding. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will support the organisation in the setting up of the Health, Safety and Environment systems.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Working with a rapidly expanding organisation who our very niche in what they manufacture
As the Health and Safety Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Setting up the health and safety environmental systems
- Carrying out a gap analysis
- Setting a strategy and liaising with the team to ensure that it is implemented
- Implementing a good health and safety environmental culture and a high standard
The successful Health and Safety Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma Certificate or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience implementing HSE Management systems, policies and procedures.
- Possess experience working within a chemical or manufacturing environment
- Be within a commutable distance of Brighton
In return, the successful Health and Safety Environmental Manager will be offered a salary of up to £70k + 25days holiday + bank holidays + on-site car parking + pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.