Health and Safety Lead - £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Lead to join a family run organsiation within the Care and Housing industry. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office supporting the team covering the national portfolio with the full autonomously to shape safety, manage workload and diary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation who run a number of capital projects across its UK portfolio. As the successful Health and Safety Lead you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards with the support of the Safety Team.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum (equivalent level qualifications will be considered)
- Graduate IOSH membership as a minimum
- Experience managing safety within the Housing, Healthcare or Care sectors
- Experience working across a multiple site portfolio
In Return the successful Health and Safety Lead will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a national portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Reviewing current standards and re-designing the way safety is managed
- Managing the Health and Safety team to help with the delivery of safety
In return the successful Lead will receive a generous salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus a great package. This includes Bupa Private Healthcare, Mileage Paid, 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays, Company Bonus and Wellbeing Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.