I am currently seeking Health and Safety Lead to join a well-established Care organisation based in Kent. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented safety professional looking to make a difference within an expanding organisation. You will have the rare chance to work within this forward-thinking organisation where no two days are the same.
As the Health and Safety Lead you will be working autonomously to build this new position into your own, with the chance to make a real difference and key achievements within a small space of time. The successful candidate will ideally be based in or around the Kent area with travel to a range of sites all based in or around South East.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created position and develop into your own whilst reporting in to the Chief Executive for an organisation who are well respected in their space. The role is extremely varied, giving you the autonomous control over your diary. You will be provided with the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and exciting remit, no two days will be the same!
The successful Health and Safety Lead will be responsible for:
- Developing the newly created role into a strategic position to drive safety and change in the organisation
- Providing specialist advice and leadership to the board and senior team in order to implement safety change
- Creating and implement new safety policies and procedures for the organisation
- Developing and providing training when needed for the organisation
The ideal Health and Safety Lead will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Level 6 qualification within Health and Safety is highly desirable)
- Experience working within a Care or Social Housing organisation
- Experience of working as a senior manager for at least 3 years
- Strong understanding of CQC with tangible experience
In return, the successful Health and Safety Lead will be offered a salary up to £40,000 plus package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest for this position.