This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to work for a blue chip company who have a global market presence. The organisation has a massive growth strategy for the next five years and this position will play a key role. Reporting to the European Health & Safety Director, you will support the organisation in meeting its objectives.
As the Health and Safety Manager you must be able to work autonomously and manage your own diary / workload. You will be responsible for a mixture of both operational and strategic health and safety duties and line manage a team of two health and safety advisors.
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level health and safety qualification.
- Be a Chartered Member of IOSH; CMIOSH ideally however would consider Graduate Membership; Grad IOSH if working towards and almost at CMIOSH.
- Demonstrable H&S managerial experience within a Property based environment (such as Facilities, Retail, Real Estate, Property Management, Housing, Estates, Leisure, Hospitality etc.)
- Experienced with small scale construction projects such as refurb and fit outs.
- CDM experience is highly desirable.
Salary for the Health and Safety Manager is paying up to £57,000 plus a £5,000 car allowance and fantastic benefits package. This is an urgent positon and we have interview dates lined up over the next coming weeks so please send your CV in ASAP to be considered!
If you are interested in applying, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01252 759 162 ASAP.