Health and Safety Manager – Construction- Fix Term Contract – Up to £45-£50k (depending on experience) + Car or car allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety with responsibility for a team of three, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
· Generous senior package, including a car or a car allowance
· Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
· Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
· Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Health and safety inspections
- Health and safety meetings
- Accident investigations
- Support the project teams
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Tech IOSH
- CSCS card (beneficial)
- Construction experience Ideally New Build, Residential New Build, House Build or High Rise.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £50k + a car or a car allowance. (Depending on experience)
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.