We have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Manager to join a successful and progressive construction organisation to be based in the Stoke region working North West remits. This is paying a salary of £40-45k + Car + Fuel Card + Benefits.
Reporting directly to Directorship level, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established but growing civil engineering and construction company who are expanding at an impressive rate. The successful individual will have a strong operational background with a view to continually drive the positive health and safety culture of the business.
As the Health and Safety Manager your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- Site Audits / Inspections.
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Risk Assessments/ Method Statements
- Report writing
- Continuously develop strong relationships with site teams
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Manager you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum (Diploma level / Construction Certificate is desirable)
- Have construction/civil engineering/groundworks industry experience
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role of Health and Safety Manager is paying up to £45k + Car + Fuel Card + Benefits.
If you would like to register your interest for the role, please follow the link to apply!