Health and Safety Manager required to join a leading social housing association based from their central London head office, however with frequent travel within the London area.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, the appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for a variety of duties, including:
- Managing safety both operationally and strategically across their residential property and care portfolio.
- Conducting risk assessments, accident and incident investigations.
- Maintaining and developing the organisations Health and Safety management systems.
The ideal candidate for the Health and Safety Manager role will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum.
- Ideally a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Health and Safety qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in managing safety within a Social Housing, Care, NHS or Property based environment.
In return the salary for the Health and Safety Manager is up to £38,000 plus package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability for the Health and Safety Manager position over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.