We are currently seeking a Health and Safety Manager for an outstanding opportunity based in central London.
This is a rare, strategically focused opportunity to completely reshape Health and Safety for the organisation, reporting directly to the Senior Directors of the business, offering strategic advice on all Health and Safety issues, with full support to implement necessary changes across the business.
Working across both corporate office locations and local construction sites, the successful individual will be responsible for analysing the current operation of the business and making recommendations for necessary changes across the organisation. We are seeking an individual who is fluent in Construction within Health and Safety, ideally within a new build environment.
The appointed candidate will benefit from a healthy work life balance with excellent working hours, limited travel and the flexibility to manage their time autonomously both in the office and on site.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading Health and Safety for the business, ensuring that all corporate offices and local construction sites are fully compliant with, and meet their obligations under current Health and Safety legislation, policies and guidelines
- Providing and delivering comprehensive Health and Safety advice to all areas of the business
- Identifying risk issues across the local construction sites, ensuring that recommendations are implemented by the management of regular internal audits
- Advising on best practice across all areas of the business, coaching, communicating and engaging effectively at all levels
- Developing and delivering a clear Health and Safety strategy, embedding a strong culture of compliance across both the corporate offices and local construction sites
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum
- GradIOSH status (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated working experience in Health and Safety at a senior level within Construction
- Demonstrated working experience of providing comprehensive Health and Safety advice and implementing necessary changes
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a basic salary of up to £65,000 with an expansive package including private healthcare and an industry leading pension.