Health and Safety Manager - Logistics - up to £40K + 10% bonus and pension.
I am currently looking for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join my leading logistics organisation. This will be in a large, very busy, fast paced, single site near Birmingham (East).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established, well known, logistics company who pride themselves on providing high quality, professional services. Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Manager this role has an excellent opportunity for career progression.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for one of the largest logistics companies in the world
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable, professional reputation
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Operational support
- Training and tool box talks
- Implementing policies
- Creating and completion of risk assessments and processes
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma ideally but general certificate will be acceptable
- Have worked within a busy, fast paced site
- Have worked in the manufacturing, logistics, retail, automotive or similar industry
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a generous package of up to £40K with pension, 10% bonus and 25 days holiday.