A great opportunity has arisen for a UK Health and Safety Manager to join a market leading fit out contractor. This role is to be based near London predominantly covering the London region with occasional travel to other project sites. This role is to include a salary of up to £90K DOE + Package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a health and safety professional to put your mark on the health and safety function of an organisation and drive a positive safety culture within a renowned organisation.
The successful UK Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Conducting regular site audits and carry out inspections
- Communicating at director level on the development and implementation of company policies and procedures
- The investigation and analysis of incidents, identifying the root cause
- Providing ongoing train to the wider organisation
Key Skills and Qualifications the UK Health and Safety Manager is required to have:
- NEBOSH Diploma Qualified
- Operational onsite construction experience (Fit Out / M&E is extremely desirable)
- Be an engaging and ambitious individual who is able to liaise and influence at all levels
- Proven experience of managing and team of regionally based safety professionals
The successful UK Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary of up to £90K DOE + Package. If you are interested in this role, please send up to date CVs to email@example.com to apply!
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.