Health and Safety Manager - High Risk Facilities Management - Kent - £38k - £45k + package
Health and Safety Manager required to join a market High Risk Facilities Management organisation based in Kent with site travel around the County.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a well-established organisation who hold an impeccable reputation for quality and innovation. Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for the helping drive the Health and Safety culture.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site inspections and inductions
- Advising the site teams on the H&S matters
- Developing & maintaining effective working relationships with staff, managers & external agencies.
- Auditing to company procedures across each location and operational sites
- Delivering training across the company
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive experience working in a high risk environment
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- The gravitas to work well under pressure
- The ability to liaise and build relationships at all levels, from Site Operatives to Senior Management
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £38-45k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org